Experience - 2 to 4 Years
Role - Permanent
Openings : 5
Location : Chennai
• Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of the business, processes, applications, information and data, leverage this knowledge enabling the process to script the projects of varying complexity
• Ensure standard design model is embedded in all project scripting for effectiveness and efficiency
• Work on issues of diverse scope and complexity where analysis of data requires good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Produce simplified and value-adding solutions to continuously drive operational excellence and deliver business value.
• Explore and study best practices across processes for potential replication
• Support implementation, documentation of key initiatives, process improvements, Standard operating procedures, tools and methods that are repeatable, sustainable and ensuring process compliance.
• Maximize standardization opportunity, Identify value leakage and build improvement pipeline that impact and support Data QA priorities.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or another computer-based discipline with work experience in ETL Tools at least for min 2 years.
• Evidence of strong quantitative knowledge and attention to detail.
-Experienced with reporting, SQL query development, SAP modules, Data Quality Measurement tools Information Steward is very desirable.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, able to resist undue influence that might otherwise compromise integrity of data quality.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and ensure delivery of priorities, work without close supervision, work through others to deliver results.
- Virtual working experience highly desirable.
- Exposes the individual to all cultural backgrounds and organizational levels, across diverse time zones.
- A meticulous, quantitative specialist who is able to identify, address and resolve data quality-related business issues proactively, and possesses rigorous attention to detail
*************** IMMEDIATE JOINERS TO NOTICE PERIOD UP TO 30 DAYS IS PREFERRED **********